Air Conditioning Maintenance
Tune-ups To Improve Your Air Conditioner
Having an air conditioner is not just comfortable, it is an essential unit for a healthy and clean indoor air quality. Before air conditioners were available, people could suffer from heat strokes and other illnesses even when staying indoors. But not anymore! Air conditioners make working and living indoors not only much more comfortable but also much safer and healthier. It even helps prevent appliances and other equipment from overheating and malfunctioning. That is why it is important to have your air conditioner properly maintained to prolong its lifespan and improve efficiency.
At Delux Heating & Cooling, you can save yourself money and hassles with our air conditioner maintenance service. We offer regular preventive maintenance checks on your air conditioner and tune-ups of your HVAC unit to prolong the life of your system, as well as prevent any sudden emergencies from happening. Feel free to contact our customer support if you have any questions about your home’s air conditioning system and for service appointments.
Our Maintenance Process
After arriving, Delux technicians will perform a diagnostic check to determine if your system is running at optimal performance and offer recommendations and solutions on how to enhance the efficiency of your unit and repair any problems that we find. Your technician will also:
- Change your air filters
- Thoroughly clean your HVAC unit’s condensate drain and tray
- Test your thermostat if it works
- Clean the air handler and system fans
- Inspect the air plenum and ducts for loose connections and leaks
Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
Regular maintenance for your air conditioning system has many benefits, including:
- Prolonged Lifespan. If you don’t take careful attention of your system, get regular cleaning and maintenance, and ensure that all components are in good condition, it will reduce the lifespan of the unit and cause problems in the air quality of your home.
- Improved Efficiency. When a unit is preserved in top shape, you can expect that it’s going to work reliably and more efficiently. This requires maintenance on a routine basis and regularly cleaned and replaced air filters.
- Enhanced Comfort. A properly working air conditioner can keep pollutants from entering a room. Particles like dust can cause all sorts of issues, from inducing allergies and making respiratory conditions worse.
- Fewer Breakdowns – A scheduled routine maintenance allows professionals to examine the system and keep it in top condition. This allows the technician to detect small, easy fixes that can help you avoid costly repairs or breakdowns in the future.
Although your air conditioner is often overlooked, it’s important to perform routine maintenance on your unit for at least once a year. Without it, you may find yourself calling for air conditioner repair services frequently. Contact Delux Heating & Cooling today and get your unit in tiptop shape!
Why Choose Us
and your family