The Easiest Fix in Your Home
A thermostat repair service can be the simplest and fastest solution for any problems with your heating and cooling system. Sometimes these fixes can be done by just replacing the batteries in your thermostat, but if you have any further issues, you should call Delux Heating & Cooling to get the job done. We help do adjustments, repairs, or inspections if you need to have the thermostat replaced.
During the winter or summer months, a broken thermostat can lead to some difficult days and nights for you and your family. You wouldn’t want to freeze in the winter or get heatstroke in summer. So make sure you know the signs to protect you from even further problems. Delux Heating & Cooling can help get it repaired or replaced. Here are some signs that your thermostat needs some attention:
- Heater or air conditioner won’t start
- The air conditioner continues to operate and won’t turn off
- Changing the batteries didn’t help
- The thermostat has no power or is unresponsive
The Best Thermostat For You
Whether you want a traditional thermostat or a modern, more complex one, our technicians can help find the right one for you. If you want to avoid any issues with your thermostat, it’s best to choose the most reliable thermostat in the market. From energy-efficient to better management of your heating and cooling units, there’s a thermostat that will suit your demands. Check the following to determine which type is best for your home.
Non-Programmable Thermostats: Perfect for those who stay at home most of the time, these thermostats can be easily adjusted manually and still achieve high efficiency.
- Basic/Standard: Analog thermostats need to be adjusted manually and may seem outdated when compared to modern technology options we have today, but they are still a proven and genuine product.
- Digital: An upgrade from the basic models, digital thermostats accurately read and control your home’s temperature. Basic digital thermostats must also be adjusted manually.
Programmable Thermostats: Pre-program your weekly settings to factor the days when you aren’t home and your nighttime settings to your sleep preferences for reduced energy bills and lesser burden on your HVAC unit, which results in fewer repair costs.
- Smart: The most advanced thermostat available. Smart thermostats learn your living habits over time and adjust accordingly. They identify patterns and adjust accordingly to optimize heating and cooling with maximum efficiency. Plus, you can often link them to your other home automation devices.
- WiFi: Connect your thermostat to your WiFi and access it on your smartphone. WiFi thermostats are programmable and can be adjusted using your smartphone. If you want total control over the comfort of your home, whether you are present or not, this is the way to go.
If you want to have control over the environment of your home, or you’re simply looking to reduce your monthly electricity bills, Delux Heating & Cooling can help. We provide air conditioning and furnace troubleshooting for many brands, including American Standard. Contact our team today!