Indoor Air Quality
Get The Freshest Air In Your Home with Our Indoor Air Quality Services
When you think of air pollution, you probably imagine vehicle exhaust, smoke, and smog flowing in the air outdoors. However, studies show that indoor air can be five to ten times more polluted than the air outside. But what is polluting your indoor air? Outgassing from fabrics and other products, vapors from cleaning products, smoke, dust, mold, pet dander, and other allergens are just a few examples. These contaminants have become a significant concern over the years as people spend time indoors more. If you want the air in your home to be safe and clean, then seek the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) services from Delux Heating & Cooling.
Chicago Indoor Air Quality Services
At Delux, our IAQ specialists are highly skilled and entirely understand the things that cause poor air quality and how to improve them. We don’t just treat your problem temporarily. We go directly to the source by conducting a comprehensive evaluation of the air quality in your home. Modern innovations have led to more productive methods for indoor air purification and filtration. Delux’s team of air quality experts is specially trained in the industry’s state-of-the-art tools and techniques to give your home exceptional comfort, cleanliness, and efficiency. Our indoor air quality solutions include the following:
- UV light air purification.
- Air filtration system.
- Humidifier and Dehumidifier installation.
- Duct cleaning.
Signs You Need Indoor Air Quality Services
How do you know your indoor air quality is bad? Watch out for these signs that indicate you should schedule IAQ services with Delux Heating & Cooling:
- You get sick often. Seasonal allergies, colds, and the flu can be caused by an unusually high amount of allergens, bacteria, and viruses inside your home.
- Rooms are unusually humid: Look for condensation on the windows, stuffy smells, and mold growing in the room. These are common signs of high humidity, which is sometimes caused by poor ventilation.
- You use chemicals often: From household disinfectants to laundry detergent to cosmetic products, you use a lot of chemicals daily than you probably realize. These fumes and chemicals may become trapped inside without the proper indoor air quality products to cleanse and ventilate the air.
When you notice these warning signs, don’t think twice to contact Delux Heating & Cooling! Our expert HVAC technicians can assess your needs and provide the indoor air quality solutions you need. Whether that requires changing air filters, installing an air purifier, or doing anything else, like thermostat installation perhaps, our technicians can service it all! Contact Delux Heating & Cooling today for a service.